United Nations Space Command Central Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the United Nations Space Command Galactic Empire Central Forums.Communication - The backbone and lifeline of society, here at the UNSC Central Forums is where the networking of our great Empire takes place.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Applications

Go down 
+5
Yertep
time
Mykatron
deuce65
Humanwarrior
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Humanwarrior
Admin
Humanwarrior

Location : Earth Central Command [1:-21:-27] - Centurian Military Outpost [1:-9:-13]

Player Applications Empty
PostSubject: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:24 am

Player Applications Applic13

To learn more about the Empire you will be joining take a look at our Imperial Charter: https://unsc-galacticempire.forumotion.com/galactic-empire-public-info-f1/imperial-charter-t185.htm

How To Apply:
Applying to the Empire is easy, just copy and paste this questionare to your post and answer the questions.

What is your Imperion username?:
What is your race?:
What is your total population?:
List your planet(s) and its/their appropiate population(s) and coordinates:
Have you ever been part of a league before?(If so please name it):
Are you a Space Project Veteran player?(Yes or No):
What is your reason for wishing to join the UNSC Galactic Empire?:
What is your playstyle?(warmonger, peacenik, expansionist, etc.):
Think of a clever motto that reflects you.(i.e. How to defeat an enemy? Give them a hug...to stab them in the back...):

After you have applied we here at the UNSCGE will review your application and contact you via Imperion.
Thanks for applying.

Your Imperial Co-Leader & Founder,
Humanwarrior

-If you wish to directly converse or have any questions about the Empire just contact Humanwarrior via Imperion.

Last edited by Humanwarrior on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unsc-galacticempire.forumotion.com
deuce65

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 am

^ you should let him in

(to conserve space) Humanwarrior: Hmm...he does look like he'd be a fair member. He types well. Wink And thats something that many people don't do well.
He will have to start off in the Academy...but he should join one way or another. If he's Officer material he can even be transfered, and at that point it won't matter what population he is.
Back to top Go down
Mykatron

Mykatron

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 am

What is your Imperion username?: Mykatron
What is your race?: Titan (We all know they are the best)
What is your total population?: 5407
Akana 3114 G1 : (-38,96)
Bakal 1648 G1 : (-58,93)
Chudovo 650 G1 : (-18,88)
I decided to go with a theme I am naming my planets alphabetically, after Russian cities. Except for Akana. But thats going to be the trend.
Have you ever been part of a league before?(If so please name it):I was in the bucs, it has disbanded
Are you a Space Project Veteran player?(Yes or No):No
What is your reason for wishing to join the UNSC Galactic Empire?: Mopeymatt and Tryley have been friends of mine for 20 years and they got me playing this game.
What is your playstyle?(warmonger, peacenik, expansionist, etc.): Expansionist
Think of a clever motto that reflects you.(i.e. How to defeat an enemy? Give them a hug...to stab them in the back...): A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn cheers
Also Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn lol!
Back to top Go down
time

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

What is your Imperion username?:time
What is your race?:Titans
What is your total population?:15782
time_p003-2 1286 G1 : (-53,-68)
time_p003 3038 G1 : (-53,-68)
time_p 3872 G1 : (-54,-69)
time_p004 2503 G1 : (-54,-69)
time_p002 2815 G1 : (-57,-70)
time_p004-2 2268 G1 : (-57,-70)

Have you ever been part of a league before?(If so please name it):It doesn't understand well.
Are you a Space Project Veteran player?(Yes or No):No
What is your reason for wishing to join the UNSC Galactic Empire?:To continue safe play.
What is your playstyle?(warmonger, peacenik, expansionist, etc.): expansionist
Think of a clever motto that reflects you.(i.e. How to defeat an enemy? Give them a hug...to stab them in the back...):
It is good that there is no war.
Back to top Go down
Yertep

Yertep

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 am

Hes not good with English, he probably didn't understand MT's instructions. Hes right beside me in game.
Back to top Go down
Bagsterflop

Bagsterflop

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:32 am

Heatman wrote:

Please apply to the UNSCGE Academy. Contact Bagsterflop in game for details.

Yeah, he's IGMed me, I'll interview him a little bit then make a decision.
Thanks,
Bagsterflop.

Edit: Er... He's already in the UNSCGE-1? I don't think I need to invite him here.

HW Edit: Try to post in this as little as possible Baggy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bagsterflop?feature=mhw4
Yertep

Yertep

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

Someone needs to decide for this guy. Hes trying to get into the forum and I can't approve him as hes not UNSCGE. And player applications for UNSCGE is something I don't think I have the rights to confirm or deny him UNSCGE membership. :/
Back to top Go down
jaylowe

jaylowe

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 am

Yertep,

look for an IGM
Back to top Go down
Humanwarrior
Admin
Humanwarrior

Location : Earth Central Command [1:-21:-27] - Centurian Military Outpost [1:-9:-13]

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am

I'll handle it if it hasn't already been handled already. I normally respond to each player (unless their application is completely stupid and doesn't deserve an answer) and either accept or decline, however I've been absent these last few days. Its been very busy, and I've actually been in Michigan visiting my grandfather. He's dieing from cancer...tumor in the brain. Way to start off my week....
Back to top Go down
vianakis

vianakis

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I know how you feel,
my mother suffering from a similar disease
I can only wish good luck and strengths
Back to top Go down
Daedalus1701

Daedalus1701

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear that HW. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
Back to top Go down
Humanwarrior
Admin
Humanwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 am

Thanks all of you. I really appreciate it...

But lets try not to spam up the applications thread eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Applications   Player Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nations Space Command Central Forums :: U.N.S.C. Galactic Empire :: League/Player Applications-
Jump to: